Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Grayson Carter Nunez



Grayson Carter Nunez

My sweet angel was born sleeping and gained his wings on January 12, 2012 at 37 weeks along in my pregnancy.
Martinsburg,WV,USA

My dear sweet boy, We celebrated your first birthday this weekend, and what a bittersweet moment it was. I never pictured walking this life without you from the day I knew you were on your way. That day changed my life and I will never be the same again. I strive everyday I wake to make you as proud to call you your mother as I am to be able to say you were my son. Everyday it is a struggle to climb out of bed, put my clothes on, force a smile,take a step, and pretend to the world that I am OK....because I am not. My world ended on January 11,2012 with five short words, ""I'm sorry there's no heartbeat""...from that moment on my world has been a little bit darker...but I keep going because I know every step I take is one you didn't get to and that one day you will be there waiting at the gates to welcome me home...and what an amazingly glorious day that will be! I miss you more than words could ever show and I love you even more than that...you are my world,NY heart, and my life and I promise I won't let you down...I will keep every promise I made to you right before we played you to rest! I love you to the moon and back, forever and always, no matter what!! Enjoy the balloons, dance among the stars,eat to.your hearts content and always remember how much I desperately love you! But most of all watch over us and remind us with each new day to look for the beauty that is left here now that you are gone. Happy first heavenly birthday baby!
Love you to the moon and back,
Mommy



0 Send Your Love Here: