Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Corbyn Michael Wertz


Corbyn Michael Wertz
Born 10/31/11 passed 10/31/11
Reading, Pa USA

Corbyn,
Not a single day passes by that I don't think of you! Your tiny little feet have left huge footprints on my heart! We would have given you the world, but God has given you Heaven! I pray that he holds you in His arms and teaches you about us, since we never got to teach you about Him! You are my precious little angel and your very short life has taught me so much! You have made me stronger, made me see that little things are just that! I miss you like crazy and will never forget you! Until we meet again, rest in peace my sweet angel! Mommy loves you!

0 Send Your Love Here: