Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Charles "Charlie" Trueman Boudreau


Charles "Charlie" Trueman Boudreau
Born into our lives on August 3, 2009 and Born into Heaven on May 23, 2011. Minnesota, United States

Charlie, my lil' Leo! Though your life was far too short and often clouded with illness, and complications from your mitochondrial disease and many long hospitalizations, you brought joy, light and hope to everyone you met and so many that you did not. Your footprint, while small, has left a great and indelible imprint on our hearts, which will not be forgotten! You showed everyone around you how to love without condition or restraint; you reminded us all to be grateful for that which we often take for granted. You were a quiet soul with a fighting spirit – a courageous Leo from your first breath until your last!

With your stunning blue eyes, eye-lashes for miles and hair that anyone would be envious of, you said more with your eyes than you ever did with your lips and though your muscles were weak, your grip was strong.

Charlie, I miss you, so much, every day - my heart still aches for you, even though I know it was the right thing to do, in letting you go Home.

I pray that you are running, laughing, climbing, breathing with ease! All the things you deserved to be doing when you were with me, but it wasn't to be so... Until I see you again Charlie, I find you in the Sunshine that always comes after the rain.

All my love!
Mommy

2 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I cannot stop staring at it ~ the timing is perfect as well, as his second Angel Wing anniversary is approaching. Many blessings to you, Carly Marie and much gratitude for all that you do!

Cathyjo said...

A forever imprint on my heart! 😇💕