Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Aricella Lorena Lundgren


Aricella Lorena Lundgren 
Born April 19, 2012 - Dead June 2, 2012 
 Middle Village, NY 

Aricella I can't even begin to express how much I truly love you and miss you! I don't understand why I couldn't keep you.  Ari there is not a day I don't think of you.  I wish everyday that you were still here with me and your family.  I feel so incomplete without you. Aricella I Love you so much! My hopes for you now is that you're happy and at peace.  That you never feel any pain and sorrow. I hope you are being held and loved by my mom in heaven.  I hope you feel loved all the time because you truly are my angel.  Until we meet again Aricella know that I will never forget you. Mommy will always love you and want you.  Your sisters will know you and remember you.  Your Dad misses and loves you dearly as well. Until we meet again my baby! I love you forever Aricella!   

0 Send Your Love Here: