Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Baby Kelly


Baby Kelly 
10/20/2009
 USA

 No one could ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.    

1 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I am 18 & I just found your blog and found it absolutely wonderful and started to cry within seconds of reading and looking at all of your beautiful sand carvings. I just want to tell you that you are a huge inspiration to me and I hope to be a wonderful person and as strong as you one day. I'm so sorry for your loss. You are doing a very lovely deed. Good bye and Farewell
.
-insidethesuitcase@wordpress.com
Kelsey