Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Easton


Easton 
 Entered into life June 13, 2012
Entered into heaven June 21, 2012
  Spokane, WA, USA 

Little one, little one,
Where have you gone?
Your going has darkened
The brightest dawn.

Why did you leave us
so soon, so soon?
Where can we look for you?
Over the moon?
On butterflies wings?
In the heart of a roe?

Who knows,
who knows
Where a little one goes?

Where I have gone,
I am not so small.
My soul is as wide
As the world is tall.
I have gone to answer
The call, the call
Of the One who takes
Care of us all.

Wherever you look,
You will find me there-
In the heart of a rose,
In the heart of a prayer.
On butterflies wings,
On wings of my own,
To you, I'm gone,
But I'm never alone-
I'm over the moon.
I am home.

Little One by Jim Howard

Forever in our hearts.

0 Send Your Love Here: