Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mathew Caleb Greenstreet


Mathew Caleb Greenstreet 
12/25/10 to 6/09/11
USA

Our Blue Eyed Angel
Wishes Up Above by Cynthia R Burkhow 7-10-12
Words do not describe the ache within,
A voice can’t relay the heartache,
The heart feels what the heart knows
Once second you care and watch a little
soul,
Then in a second they vanish and
do not exist!
Why did you need to go instead of me?
I wish you were here not up there,
Selfish I am –for a mom who want so
much for you!
You were headstrong and full
Of life,
You smile and let people know you,
I wish up above is that you a cool
angel,
helping others and make them
smile!
You made a difference in my heart
You be forever loved, missed and cherished
One day we will reunite! 

1 Send Your Love Here:

Cynthia R Burkhow said...

I wish I knew little precious Mathew. Thank you for coming in this world and making an impression. You will be forever missed little angel from above. Hugs to Mom!