Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Devin Alexander Worst



Devin Alexander Worst
 August 28, 1999 - August 29, 1999
 Alabama, USA

Little one, little one,
Where have you gone?
Your leaving has darkened
The brightest dawn.

Why have you left us,
so soon, so soon?
Where can we look for you?
Over the moon?
On butterflies wings?
In the heart of a rose?
Who knows, who knows,
Where a little one goes?

Where I have gone,
I am not so small
My soul is as wide
as the world is tall
I have gone to answer
The call, the call
of the one who takes
Care of us all.
Wherever you look,
You will find me there
In the heart of a rose,
In the heart of a prayer
On butterfly wings,
On wings of my own
To you I am gone,
But I'm never alone
I'm over the moon,
I am home.

 -Jim Howard


Until we meet again, sweet one...

I love you,
Mommy

0 Send Your Love Here: