Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Abriana Michaela Ciriello


Abriana Michaela Ciriello
 Abriana was a twin, her heart stopped beating at 20 weeks on Feb 3 2012, her sister made it but I had to deliver both babies on July 1 2012
 United States -Connecticut 

Abriana Michaela. . .
Everyday when I look at your sister I wonder what you would have looked like, & how different things would be. I wanted to have both of you so bad. Even though your little heart stopped beating at 20 weeks, Im glad you stayed apart of me until delivery. it was hard to say good bye to you but thank you for giving your twin sister the strength to stay strong, survive & be born a beautiful healthy girl. One day we will tell your beautiful twin Daniela she had a beautiful twin sister. . . .

In my dreams, you are alive and well Precious child. In my mind, I see you clear as a bell Precious child. In my soul, there is a hole
That can never be filled, But in my heart, there is hope Cause you are with me still.
In my heart, you live on. Always there never gone. Precious child, you left too soon. Tho' it may be true that we're apart, You will live forever... in my heart.
In my plans, I was the first to leave
Precious child, precious child
But in this world, I was left here to grieve Precious child.
God knows I want to hold you, See you, touch you, And maybe there's a heaven, And someday I will again. Please know you are not forgotten until then. . . .

1 Send Your Love Here:

Sarah said...

Abriana is playing with my babies, I know it. I didn't realize they were born the same day Christopher and Sophie were born :-)