Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Luca Julian Heins



Luca Julian Heins 
Born and Passed November 6, 2009
United States/ Tennessee

My Sweet Luca,
Mommy thinks of you every moment and knows you are with me every day. Although you were with us for such short time, your life allowed me to grow in ways I never thought possible. At this point, 3 years later, I am learning to accept the joy you brought into my life and not focus on the grief. 
Harrison talks about you and draws pictures for you often. He assures me you are having fun where you are.  Your little brother Julian will know how special you are and where his name came from.

Even though you couldn't stay, you have taught me so much and I will be forever grateful to be your mom.  

0 Send Your Love Here: