Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Seth Josiah Schamburg


Seth Josiah Schamburg
Born into Jesus' arms March 18, 2012
United States

Dear Seth Josiah,
If I had known that I would have to say goodbye to you so soon I would have closed my eyes and held you in my belly tight. You kicked, you leaped, you flipped, you hiccupped, and you even you tickled me in my tummy for 9 beautiful months. I loved every minute of it.

You brought me incredible joy. I never wanted to let you go. I love you so much. I hope you are enjoying heaven and I hope Jesus is singing you lullabies. I will miss you forever, I will love you for always. Forever and always my baby you will be.

Love, Mommy

0 Send Your Love Here: