Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Kurtis Edward Seaman


Kurtis Kurtis Edward Seaman
27 Feb 1996 ~ 5 Feb 2001
Albany Western Australia

The time has passed....
The seasons have changed...
Our love for you....
Has remained the same...
To have one more hug....
And one more kiss...
To have you here....
Is what we miss...

My Son

So many days....
Have passed me by....
I want you back....
I sit down and cry....

How do I cope....
I really don't know.....
I want to fall in a heap...
But I keep on the go.....

Thinking of memories...
I end up with a tear....
I know you can see me.....
I can feel you are near....

You send me signs....
To brighten my day.....
To let me know.....
That you are ok....

My broken heart aches....
It is oh so sore....
I think of you....
And the tears just pour....

Well I must go.....
To fight another day....
Please don't forget....
You're in my heart to stay....

In Memory of Kurtis Seaman
February 27, 1996 - February 5, 2001
~written by Alana Seaman

Link

0 Send Your Love Here: