Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Nora


Nora
Forever in our hearts sweet baby girl.
We said goodbye much too soon, August 11th, 2011.
United States

My sweet Nora,

The world is missing an angel but Heaven has received a new star. We love and miss you so much.

3 Send Your Love Here:

Terri M. said...

Lote of love from Terri, Pilar, and Chris in Nicaragua. Nora will be greatly missed but never forgotten. Always and forever in our hearts.

Nona said...

With tears in my eyes and love in my heart for my little angel Nora. One day Nora I will hold you in my arms and sing you the songs meant for you and kiss your tiny cheek. Not a day goes by that I don't miss you. All my love, Nona.

kokowillis said...

Sweet baby Nora, you are so loved and missed dearly. Heaven now has another angel. Love from Amy, D, Ryan and Liam.