Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Mia Belle Schroeder


Mia Belle Schroeder
Born an angel 11/6/11
United States

Do not stand by my grave and weep

I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow

I am the diamond glints on snow

I am the sunlight on ripened grain

I am the soft refreshing rain.

When you awake in the morning's hush

I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds in circled flight

I am the stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry

I am not there, I did not die.

Our dear sweet Mia,

The short time we shared with you was so precious. I knew you very well, and loved every kick, every punch, every elbow. Once earth side I saw you were so beautiful, so perfect, how I wished I could have breathed life into you. Thank you for touching in with us, though, I am honored that you chose me to be your mother, us to be your family. We hope you have a beautiful view of our love that shines so brightly for you.

Love Always,
Mama, Daddy, Zoe, Ava and your little sister Isla, who knew you better than any of us.

1 Send Your Love Here:

Lynda said...

It's taken me a long while to write on here because, quite honestly I wasn't sure what I wanted to say. I knew that it couldn't be empty platitudes that are the "right" thing to say.
I thought about what you had written to me about no one wanting to talk about Mia and pretending it never happened. You will never forget her and I will always be here to talk about Mia and all my beauty girls whenever you need me.
I love you all so very much.


I didn't write this poem, it was author unknown but I did change some of it to belong to us.
An Angel Never Dies
Don’t let them say I wasn’t born,
That something stopped my heart
I felt each tender squeeze you gave,
I’ve loved you from the start.

Although my body you can’t hold
It doesn’t mean I’m gone
This world was not worthy of me
It was chosen that I move on.

I know the pain that drowns your soul,
What you are forced to face
You have my word, I’ll fill your arms,
Someday we will embrace.

You’ll hear that it was meant to be,
The creator doesn’t make mistakes
But that wont soften your worst blow,
Or make your heart not ache.

I’m watching over all you do,
My twin you did bear
Believe me when I say to you,
That I am always there.

There will come a time, I promise you,
When you will hold my hand,
Stroke my face and kiss my lips
And then you’ll understand.

Although I’ve never breathed your air,
Or gazed into your eyes
That doesn’t mean I never was,
An Angel never dies.