Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Benjamin Stephen Thomas & Ava Marie Thomas



Benjamin Stephen Thomas & Ava Marie Thomas
2/3/2011

Our precious twins.
A moment in our arms...forever in our hearts.


1 Send Your Love Here:

Nicole said...

Benjamin and Ava, a year ago I held you, and a year ago I had to let you go. That was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. You each were with us for just a short time, but while you were here we tried to show you a lifetime worth of love. You changed my life in so many ways, and I try everyday to be the kind of person you would be proud to have as your mommy.

You are loved and missed more than words can ever express. Happy birthday, little ones. You'll never be forgotten.