Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Cayden Joseph Sellers


Cayden Joseph Sellers
November 21, 2003 to February 12, 2011

Cayden,

You are in my heart and my thoughts every second of every day! I miss your big brown eyes and your cheeky little grin with your one little dimple. I miss the sound of your laughter and hearing your voice. I miss seeing your smile as you would come around the hallway corner at the end of the school day. I cherish every moment I had with you and would give anything for one more day with you. There's not a moment that goes by that you are not thought of and missed more than words can say. When you left this earth, a piece of me left with you. You will always be my baby boy and I can't wait until the day we are together again!

Love you always and forever,
Mommy

0 Send Your Love Here: