Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Helena Rosa Irizarry


Helena Rosa Irizarry
Born June 13, 2003.
Passed Away June 13th, 2003.

United States

My angel, my peanut, my baby~I Love You.

2 Send Your Love Here:

Ashley said...

Thank you, so very very much.

lisa said...

Helena Rosa, a beautiful child of God, she gives us hope and love, especially to her strong brave mother Ashley. My child of God never gave up hope that her baby would be born and survive. She will always live in my heart and I thank God that Ashley, Will, Donna and I had a brief but everlasting time with Helena while she graced us with her spirit. She is with Gram, living within us and watching over all who love her.