Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Andrew Edward Stull


Andrew Edward Stull
December 6, 1998
August 8, 2011
Indiana

For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.
Philippians 1:21


8 Send Your Love Here:

Angie said...

Andy,
I love you. I will never forget you.

Hannah

Angie said...

I know your in heaven and with Jesus. We will all be with you someday also. You are such a great son. We love you very much.

Love,
Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

My sweet child I love and miss you with all my heart. One day soon we will be together again and walk those streets of gold. What a glorious day that will be. Love you baby. Nonnie

Uncle scott & aunt Judy said...

Andrew, you are such an amazing young man who is loved dearly. You have touched so many lives especially mine and uncle scott. You inspired him to let jesus into his life and mine also and for that i thank you so much.Im not going to say goodbye,I will say ill see you soon in a special place. We love and miss you andrew always and forever. Love uncle Scott and Aunt Judy.

Anonymous said...

Andy,
I love you. I will never forget how much fun we had together! You were my swimming buddy! One day I will be able to swim in the river of life with you. You are such a great cousin.

Hannah

Casey and Steve said...

Andy,
I know you are alive and well living with Jesus, you may have left this world but you will never leave our hearts. You are a great nephew and I will always cherish the times we had together. Until we meet again in heaven. Love you always!

Casey and Steve

Gracie said...

Andy,
I love you.

Gracie

Hannah ("dorky") said...

Andy,
U came over to my house so much u were like a brother to me. I can't wait until I can see u and can swim with u again. Happy 13th Birthday Andy!!! I LOVE u!!!!!!!!!!