Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Alexis Nicole Dominguez


2 Send Your Love Here:

Grandma Bev said...

Dearest Alexis,

Your sunset is so beautiful. I miss you so much and think of you often. You are loved and never forgotten.

Love
Gramma Bev

Lewis James Dominguez said...

I love you, and can only dream of the life we would have lived. I miss you and nobody has to understand why , but I know you were and still are my better half! It really has hurt me, to think about it, times i needed somebody the most and ya know whether or not we would've liked it you would've been the closest person to me especially the way the family turned out. Hopefully there is such a thing as a soul and destiny and we'll meet again shortly, so see ya soon! ii believe you were called for a higher purpose ii know your with me everyday nd ii prey you watch over me and guide me through these hard times,.. Thank You!!! BE GOOD :D