Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Much Loved Angels


3 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sweet Angels,

When I look at this incredible photo, I picture you all playing together on a beach in heaven. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you and miss you terribly. I know that it is not up to me to question why things worked out the way they did. I can only look forward to the day when we are all together in his kingdom.

Just know that you are dearly loved and missed by me every minute of everyday.

Love Always,
Your Mommy

Anonymous said...

To My Little Twin Angels,

Yesterday, I should have brought you home to be with me and your brothers and sisters. But instead I planted a rose bush in your honor and sent some balloons to you in heaven. I miss you so much each day. I wish you were here with me, but I am thankful you are in our loving Fathers arms.

Love You Always,

Your Mommy

Anonymous said...

My two angels,

It's hard to believe it has been one year since we said goodbye. You are the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing before I go to sleep. Losing you left a hole on my heart that can never be filled. I love you so much and can't wait to see you someday.

Love always,
Your mommy