Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sophia Alexis Davies


4 Send Your Love Here:

Adriana Davies said...

I am sitting here in tears.... I absolutley love the photos and I know that she was right there when you did her name... Carly, I will never have the words to describe just how much this means to me! Thank you for honoring our angel!!!!

Sophia... I love you baby girl... and you are in my heart each and everyday! Daddy, Ben and I send you lots of kisses!! Tell Grandpa we miss him and we have all been thinking about him too.... *besitos mi amor*

Mommy

Anonymous said...

Sophia Angel this is Tia Melanie; there is not a day that does not go by that i do not think of you and that i do not feel your presence near. i miss you more and more each day and i WILL see you again one day that is a PROMISE and you know tia does not break her promise's. Until then mija i will see you later.

Love Tia Melanie

Unknown said...

cristina said.. to sophia even though i wasnt there when you passed away i was there in spirit and it was like losting one of my own but i know that my grandma francisa is taking great care of you up in heaven i love you and ill miss you

roxana hernandez said...

Dear Angel Sophia
each morning we share our moment.We always end by my telling you to give Grandma a kiss for me.I kiss your picture then I tell you I will never stop missing you.You will forever be the the deepest part of my heart.
Love you Baby
Great Tiatin