Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Keegan Scott Harger


3 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you from W.V.

applefreak said...

Keegan's safe in the arms of Jesus.

Joy,

New Zealand

14

Jennifer Gilmore said...

Keegan,
It's almost been one year and I have been contemplating what to say to your Momma as this day comes. Nothing is good enough. There isn't any words to make it better, to take away the hearache, to fill the hole that is left inside your Mom and Dad. They were robbed of the most precious gift they were ever given.
I remember the day we met you. You were already with Jesus. You were so perfect! Your tan skin, your dark hair, your little fingers and toes with nails on them. It was so hard to believe that you were aleady gone.
Your Momma and I have become much closer through you. For that I will always be thankful. But if I could give that up for you to be here lighting up their eyes, I would do it in an instant!
we love you Keegan
The Gilmore Family
Jenn, Bart, Alecia and Tomas