Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Charles Patrick LaClair


Charles Patrick LaClair
Born into Heaven April 13, 2009
Born to Earth sleeping April 16, 2009

Our sweet angel,
Not a moment goes by that you aren't terribly missed. Our hearts are broken and we cannot wait until we see you in Heaven where you can dry our tears and we an hold you once again.
We love you so incredibly much,
Mommy and Daddy

4 Send Your Love Here:

Sue said...

Sleep in peace Angel Charles

Melanie said...

We love you, Charles, and miss you SO much!!!

Grandmom & Grandchuck

Alicia said...

This picture is almost as precious and beautiful as you! We love you and we miss you so much, Charles!

Aunt Alicia & Uncle John

Anonymous said...

There are a handful of people who have made a significant impact on my life, and you are one of them, my little man, and I haven't even met you, yet. Your parents are also two of those people. I have now been able to cry in a way that only helps a little bit. I love you. I miss you.

great uncle Mike