Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lily Beethe


Lily Beethe

Born into the arms of God on May 5, 2009

Nebraska, USA


Our precious baby with us for 11 short weeks.

You'll never be forgotten

My angel baby you'll always be.

Your loving memory will live on in our hearts

So Lily bug you will always be right here with me.

"For you created my inmost being:
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
My frame was not hidden from
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be."
~Psalms 139: 13-16

Love,
Mommy and Daddy


1 Send Your Love Here:

Terra said...

Carly -

Thank you SO much for this beautiful image. Your mother Annie is also an angel for helping during this blessed time in your families lives. Many prayers that you continued to have a healthy pregnancy. We learned on Monday that our Lily really was in fact our baby girl like my intuition was telling me.

I am so excited to place this image of Lily's name in our home and at my office. Thank you again for all that you do. You truly our an angel.

Blessed wishes,

Terra