Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dylan Kelly Mayfield


Dylan Kelly Mayfield
Born on December. 7, 1999
Fell asleep in his Mommy's arms holding his Daddy's hand
and woke up in the arms of Jesus on December. 11,1999
Augusta, Ks.

Four days with an angel
We love and miss you every moment of every day.
Until we meet again.

Love Mommy, Daddy, Dakota, Madylan and Lilliah

3 Send Your Love Here:

Courtney said...

Carly thank you so much for what you do. This means so much to us. I can't tell you thank you enough. May God bless you and you family.
The Mayfield family

Anonymous said...

Courtney,
I just wanted you to know that I didn't forget to come look! This is really cool.

Now I need to go wipe the tears from my face!

God Bless,
Vicki

Anonymous said...

So precious.