Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tommy


Tommy
March 6, 2009 - April 10, 2009

Sadness comes out of love and all love is completed in sadness.
Sadness then is a kind of terrible privilege.
We thank you, Tommy, for this privilege of sadness.
We thank you, Tommy, for the special months before your birth.
We thank you, Tommy, for the wonder of your growth.
We thank you, Tommy, for your few weeks with us in this world,
and for allowing us to know you as a real person.
We thank you, Tommy, for that little piece of human perfectness you were.

We love you and miss you our little angel,
Mommy & Daddy

2 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Carly. This photo is so beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. I will cherish it always.
- Tommy's Mom

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say,the pain eazes some what over time,the deep cut in your heart will heal but the scar we me there,I do believe forever,so far my sadness for my lost son Joe born 4-13-74 and died 4-16-2000 makes me cry.God Bless you and keep you self in his arms.