Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Owen Matthew Sliger


Owen Matthew Sliger
Stillborn, but born still on January 25, 2009
Charlotte, NC

How very softly you tiptoed into my world
Almost silently
Only a moment you stayed
But what an imprint your foot prints have left upon my heart


2 Send Your Love Here:

Erika Sliger said...

Carly,
I couldn't have asked for a more special and appropriate Mother's Day gift. You are an amazing person and I draw strength from your blogs. If I could I would give you a huge hug.
Thank you,
Erika

Anonymous said...

Your photo is beautiful and has touched my heart. Today was a hard day for me for some reason. Seeing the photo brought me some peace.
Owen's Aunt Katherine