Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Miranda Lucius


Miranda Lucius
Born into heaven on May 24, 1995

The journey continues on...your seventeen
weeks that I held you dear to my heart was
too short...yet...your life has
changed our lives...for the good.

Love forever...your family
Dad, Mom, Nick, Zac and Jake Lucius
South Lyon,

Michigan USA

3 Send Your Love Here:

Laura said...

Very true friend! She feels your love no doubt- you can see it in the sunset!!!
Hugs,
Laura

The Bragg's said...

Beautiful, I hope that you can feel her in this photo. Glad you did it.

Hugs,
Renae & Kevin Bragg

Anonymous said...

I am so truley blessed to have such strong and beautiful women in my life...thank you my friends...
hugs Sheri :)