Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Lincoln David Howard and Sergey ( Сергей )


Lincoln David Howard
3 Nov 2008 - 26 Nov 2008
Salt Lake City, Utah

"For where your treasure is, there you heart will be also"
Matthew 6:21


Sergey
Born sleeping at 36 weeks
on 25 July 1998

Russia
"Of Such Is The Kingdom Of Heaven"


Сергей


Some only dream of Angels,
We held Them in our arms.


1 Send Your Love Here:

Michael and Natalia said...

Dear, dear Carly! Thank you so much! I did not expect to see Sergey's name in Russian. I was already overwhelmed when I saw my boys' names in English; I had no idea that seeing Sergey's name in his own language would make me so emotional and sooo grateful. You are amazing!

The pictures are so beautiful, and turned out JUST LIKE I WANTED THEM(!), even though I forgot to mention it in my email. I wish you all the best in life and pray that you will be forever blessed for how much you do to help healing our broken hearts.

much love and gratitude, Natalia (the boys' Mom)