Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Jace Michael Hester


Jace Michael Hester

Date of Birth: October 1, 2007
Passed away: February 13, 2008

You never said I’m leaving.

You never said Good-bye,

You were gone before We knew it

and only God knows why.

A million times we’ve needed you,

a million times we’ve cried.

If love alone could have saved you,

you never would have died.

In life we love you dearly,

In death we love you still.

In our hearts you hold a place,

No one else will ever fill.

It broke our hearts to lose you,

but you didn’t go alone.

Part of us went with you,

the day God took you home.


We Love and Miss you So much sweet angel Jace.

You are the love our lives Jace.

Not a day goes by that we don’t think of and miss you.


In memory of our sweet baby Jace taken by the silent killer SUIDS/SIDS.

6 Send Your Love Here:

Melinda said...

Hey sweet angel!! think about u all the time...wish you were here to fight with Luke....lol...miss and love you so much!!!

Auntie Melinda

Anonymous said...

Our hearts will always belong to you. Welove you so much and not one day passes that we do not think of you.

Always loving you,
Nene & Papa

Anonymous said...

Your mama and I love and miss you terribly son. Continue to watch over us and your little brother or sister!

Love always,
Daddy

Kim Hester-Edwards said...

We love and miss you so much our sweet Angel Jace. You continue to live in all of our hearts! We think about you every single day! Continue to watch over all of us sweet baby.

Loving you forver,
Aunt Kim and Cousin Braxton

Anonymous said...

Hi Jace,
I never knew who you were or had the honor of seeing you until now. Your face has a radiant smile that says "I love you Mommy and I'm alright now". "I'm in HEAVEN with GOD's other blessed children. Jace, please tell my little one that I never got to see that I love them so much and miss them. You take care and know that your mommy and daddy think of you so much and can't wait to the day that they will be with you soon.
Love you always,
Ms. Glenda Edwards

Finding Favor said...

Jace today it your second birthday. I know that you are just skipping along they golden roads and playing with Jesus right now. I never knew you, but your Uncle and I went to school together. You are a special boy and I know that your family misses you a lot. Keep the angels busy. Hey, watch out for my two little ones that are up there. I know that you all are playing so hard.~Amanda Henderson