Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Caylen Pryce Thompson


Caylen Pryce Thompson

Born Into Heaven: February 21, 2008

I Thought of You

“We go to Earth to learn our lessons,

Of love and life and fear.

My Mommy loved me oh so much,

I got to come straight here.

I feel so lucky to have a Mommy,

Who had so much love for me.

I learned my lessons very quickly,

My Mommy set me free.

I miss my Mommy oh so much.

But I visit her every day.

When she goes to sleep,

On her pillow is where I lay.

I stroke her hair and kiss her cheek,

And whisper in her ear,

Mommy don’t be sad today,

I’m your baby and I am here.”

So you see my dear sweet one,

Your baby is okay.

Your baby was born her in my home,

And this is where he’ll stay”

My Prince born to God….mommy loves

You and misses you everyday

0 Send Your Love Here: