Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Jesse James Bailey-Silguero, Elena Kathy Jewel and Lydia Maree Ruby Garcia


Jesse James Bailey-Silguero
Born into Heaven 21st September 2003
Perth, WA

A Miracle from God.
Blessed to Carry you my Child
Child Loved and Never forgotten.

Always in my heart
I cannot wait until the day I meet you up in heaven
what a beautiful young Boy you will be,
May you Rest in God’s hands for now.

Never be forgotten.

Gone to Heaven to Join your Father.
RIP my beautiful Son.

You will never be forgotten I carry you everyday.

My Love Always Mummy


Elena Kathy Jewel Garcia
Born to heaven on the 5th March 2009


Lydia Maree Ruby Garcia
Born to heaven on the 5th March 2009

0 Send Your Love Here: