Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Aurora Teagan Doiron



Aurora Teagan Doiron
Born asleep April 23, 2008
Your tiny life touched our lives in such a big way.
We all miss & love you and wait for the day
when we can hold you again in our eternal home.


Mommy & Daddy

1 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Dear sweet Rory,
I can see you growing up in my mind. You would be a 1 year old very soon and I have thought about you every single day. I pray that you know how much we love and miss our precious baby girl. Mommy and Daddy are doing their very best to make you proud and we admire them for their courage. You will soon have a little baby brother. Asen. I love you my little neice I will always love you and I will always miss you. I hope you are looking down and seeing everything that we do in your honor. I would do anything for you. I love you. I hope you caught Faith's kiss! Love Nelle