Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Lilli Eileen Blaxell


Lilli Eileen Blaxell

Born 15th June, 2008

Grew her wings 21st November, 2008

Our Special Angel: Princess Lilli

There is a special Angel in Heaven
That is a part of me
It is not where I wanted her
But where God wanted her to be
She was here just a moment
Like a night time shooting star
And though she is in Heaven
She isn't very far
She touched the hearts of many
Like only an Angel can do
I would have held her every moment
If the end I only knew
So I send this special message
To heaven up above
Please God take care of my Angel
and send her all my love

2 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

a beautiful tribute to Lilli

mell said...

Absolutly beautiful just like Lilli XOXOxoxo