Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Danika Radtke


Danika Radtke

Born into heaven February 16, 2007

Quebec, Canada

ODE TO AN ANGEL
(Danika)

I truly met an angel
What a beauty
With sunset hued wisps of hair and eyelashes
Just kissed with a hint of copper

Lashes laid against cheeks made for Kisses
With roses blooming there
A mouth that was fashioned
In the shape of a cupids bow

I can just imagine
A cherub just like her
With a smile that would
dimple a cheek or two

A fat little fist
That would try to catch a butterfly
That passes on the wind

But shhh....
Don’t wake this sleeping beauty.
In dreams she will remain
Forever in my heart

1 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! My husband and I are so touched by this.
Sending you and your family much love and health for 2009.
-Kelly (Dani's mum)