Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Riley and Maxwell Duncombe



Riley Duncombe
Born 13th August 2008
At 20wks and 3 days gestation
at 04:45
Entered Heaven 7:15
London, England


Maxwell Duncombe
Born 13th August 2008
At 20wks and 3 days gestation
Born at 04:49

Entered Heaven at 07:25
London, England

Babies Castle

In a babies castle,
just beyond my eye,my babies play with angels toys,
that money cannot buy,
Who am I to wish them,
back into this world of strife?
No, play on my angels,
you have eternal life.
At night when all is silent,
and sleep forsakes my eyes,
I'll hear their tiny footsteps, come running to my side.
Their little hands caress me so tenderly and sweet,
I'll breathe a prayer, close my eyes,
and embrace them in my sleep.
Now I have a treasure,
that I rate above all other,For I have known true glory,
because I am still their Mother

1 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Rest with the angels little ones and watch over your mummy.

love, Jill. ( from LLNDS)