Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Andy Elson


Andy Elson

Born August 27, 1985

Born to Heaven January 27, 2006

I miss you so much, Andy. You took a piece of my heart when you left.

You are now my shining star. Shine bright, my son, shine bright.

I will love and miss you forever and ever. Until we meet again….

Mom

1 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Andy,
How wonderful is it that your name is in the sand in beautiful Australia, along with many of your Mom's MISSisters angels. All of us think of you and all our angels always.
I am sure because of our bond here at MISS all of our angels have become friends in Heaven.
Send your Mom angel kisses.
Laura
Katie's Mom now and forever